TRIPS and the WTO An Uneasy Marriage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series International Trade with number 0309002.
Date of creation: 02 Sep 2003
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Tex/WordPerfect/Handwritten; prepared on IBM PC - PC-TEX/UNIX Sparc TeX; to print on HP/PostScript/Franciscan monk; figures: included/request from author/draw your own
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://220.127.116.11
subliminal extant Smith economagic gmm;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-09-08 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003.
"The Millennium Round and Developing Countries: Negotiating Strategies and Areas of Benefits,"
- Arvind PANAGARIYA, 2000. "The Millennium Round And Developing Countries: Negotiating Strategies And Areas Of Benefits," G-24 Discussion Papers 1, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2002.
"Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1205-1233, 09.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis," International Trade 0308015, EconWPA.
- Leger, Andreanne, 2005. "Intellectual Property Rights and Their Impacts in Developing Countries: An Empirical Analysis of Maize Breeding in Mexico," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18835, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.