Monitor koffie. Overproductie drukt koffieprijs
AbstractThe current slump in world coffee prices is mainly due to a structural oversupply. Instead of introducing price measures, measures aimed at reducing this excess supply would be a more efficient method of increasing coffee producers'incomes.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series International Trade with number 0211001.
Length: 3 pages
Date of creation: 05 Nov 2002
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - ; prepared on PC; to print on HP; pages: 3; figures: included. Published in Economisch Statistische Berichten, November 2002, pp. 812-814.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://18.104.22.168
coffee fair trade;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-10 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.