The Positive Effects of Globalisation
AbstractThis paper consits of two parts .. First part is a Static model..and models a globalised economy and observes the effects of sense of security between nations and the willingness of people to develop and cooperate.the Second part considers the world as a set of regions specialising in production of certain commodities and mathematically derives a model that maximises the globalised trade
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series International Trade with number 0207003.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 18 Aug 2002
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Acrobat PDF; prepared on PC; to print on HP; pages: 18; figures: figure part of pdf document. mathematical approach to globalisation's benefits
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://22.214.171.124
Free Trade; Globalisation; International Trade; Open Trade;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-29 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.