The Calculus of Dollarization, Central Banking (U.K.), Vol.XI, No. 2, (November 2000), 45-58
AbstractThe paper compares the costs and benefits of dollarization for the dollarizing country and the 'anchor' country.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series International Finance with number 0510009.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 05 Oct 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 13
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
dollarization; dollarisation; costs and benefits; monetary unions;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G - Financial Economics
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth
- P - Economic Systems
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-10-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-08 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-10-08 (Monetary Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.