A Matlab Package for Approximating the Solution to a Continuous- Time Stochastic Optimal Control Problem
AbstractComputing the solution to a stochastic optimal control problem is difficult. A method of approximating a solution to a given stochatic optimal problem was developed in . This paper describes a suite of Matlab functions implementing this method of approximating a solution to a given continuous stochastic optimal control problem.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Computational Economics with number 9710002.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 01 Oct 1997
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - LaTeX; prepared on UNIX; to print on PostScript; pages: 14 ; figures: none
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
s Approximating Markov decision chains; economic software;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foster, Jarred, 2011. "Target variation in a loss avoiding pension fund problem," MPRA Paper 36177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Azzato, Jeffrey, 2006. "NISOCSol an algorithm for approximating Markovian equilibria in dynamic games with coupled-constraints," MPRA Paper 1195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foster, Jarred & Krawczyk, Jacek B, 2013. "Sensitivity of cautious-relaxed investment policies to target variation," Working Paper Series 2972, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jacek B. Krawczyk, 2000. "A Markovian Approximated Solution To A Portfolio Management Problem," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 233, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.