Public Pension Plan Efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania in its series Pension Research Council Working Papers with number 95-11.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published In Positioning Pensions for the Twenty-First Century. 1997.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Wharton School, 3641 Locust Walk, 304 CPC, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6218
Web page: http://www.pensionresearchcouncil.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & David McCarthy & Stanley C. Wisniewski & Paul Zorn, . "Developments in State and Local Pension Plans," Pension Research Council Working Papers 99-4, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jacob Bikker & Jan de Dreu, 2006. "Pension fund efficiency: the impact of scale, governance and plan design," DNB Working Papers 109, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Michael Useem & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2000.
"Holders of the Purse Strings: Governance and Performance of Public Retirement Systems,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
00-08, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Michael Useem & Olivia S. Mitchell, . "Holders of the Purse Strings: Governance and Performance of Public Retirement Systems," Pension Research Council Working Papers 2000-3, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.