Design and Implementation of Model-based Decision Support Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis in its series Working Papers with number wp94086.
Date of creation: Dec 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: A-2361 Laxenburg
Web page: http://www.iiasa.ac.at/Publications/Catalog/PUB_ONLINE.html
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Makowski, 1994. "Methodology and a Modular Tool for Multiple Criteria Analysis of LP Models," Working Papers wp94102, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Makowski, Marek, 2005. "A structured modeling technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(3), pages 615-648, November.
- M. Makowski & L. Somlyody & D. Watkins, 1995. "Multiple Criteria Analysis for Regional Water Quality Management: the Nitra River Case," Working Papers wp95022, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Makowski, Marek, 2000. "Modeling paradigms applied to the analysis of European air quality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 219-241, April.
- P.L. Zawicki, 1995. "Software Tools for Generation, Simulation and Optimization of the Simplified Ozone Model," Working Papers wp95107, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- J. Granat & M. Makowski, 1998. "ISAAP - Interactive Specification and Analysis of Aspiration-Based Preferences," Working Papers ir98052, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- I.J.G. Haagsma, 1996. "Platform-Independent Storage of Data: An Application of HDF for the Simplified Ozone Model," Working Papers wp96133, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.