Population-Development-Environment in Namibia. Background Readings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis in its series Working Papers with number ir00031.
Date of creation: May 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: A-2361 Laxenburg
Web page: http://www.iiasa.ac.at/Publications/Catalog/PUB_ONLINE.html
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-07-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2000-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2000-07-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2000-07-11 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lux, Alexandra & Janowicz, Cedric, 2009. "Water use options for regional development. Potentials of new water technologies in Central Northern Namibia," MPRA Paper 17479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riikka Shemeikka & Veijo Notkola & Harri Siiskonen, 2005. "Fertility decline in North-Central Namibia," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 13(4), pages 83-116, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.