Market-Adjusted Options For Executive Compensation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Georgetown School of Business in its series Working Papers with number _001.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Marty Martin & Karen Hunt-Ahmed, 2011. "Executive compensation: the role of Shari'a compliance," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 196-210, August.
- James Angel & Douglas McCabe, 2008. "The Ethics of Managerial Compensation: The Case of Executive Stock Options," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 225-235, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.