The informal economy, innovation and intellectual property - Concepts, metrics and policy considerations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division in its series WIPO Economic Research Working Papers with number 10.
Length: 76 pages
Date of creation: Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: WIPO, 34, chemin des Colombettes, 1211 Geneva
Phone: +41 22 338 9111
Fax: +41 22 733 54 28
Web page: http://www.wipo.int/econ_stat/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- O12 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O17 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-08-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INO-2013-08-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-08-10 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-IUE-2013-08-10 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2013-08-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MAC-2013-08-10 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics and Statistics Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.