Classroom Computer Simulation of the Alonso Model of the Household's Residential Location
AbstractI describe a classroom tool that I believe is helpful in the teaching of microeconomics. It is potentially usefull in microeconomics and urban economics courses in a an economics departmen, but also in microeconomics cours in a variety of professional programs, such as in city and regional planning, public policy, and business.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Williams College in its series Department of Economics Working Papers with number 171a.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.