Do Industrial Structures Converge? A Survey on the Empirical Literature on Specialisation and Concentration of Industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by WIFO in its series WIFO Working Papers with number 116.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Do Industrial Structures Converge? A Survey on the Empirical Literature on Specialisation and Concentration of Industries;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berhanu Abegaz, 2007. "The Speed of Structural Convergence in the Manufacturing Industries of Newly Industrializing Economies," Working Papers 67, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Cornel Oros & Camelia Romocea Turcu, 2008. "How Does Sector Concentration Evolve At Country And Region Levels? The European Case," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 273-282, June.
- Antje Hildebrandt & Julia Wörz, 2004. "Determinants of Industrial Location Patterns in CEECs," wiiw Working Papers 32, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ion Lucian Ceapraz, 2008. "The Concepts Of Specialisation And Spatial Concentration And The Process Of Economic Integration: Theoretical Relevance And Statistical Measures. The Case Of Romania’S Regions," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(1), pages 68-93, June.
- Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, Jose, 2007. "A state-space approach to the analysis of economic shocks in Spain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 55-63.
- Antje Hildebrandt & Julia Wörz, 2004. "Determinants of Geographical Concentration Patterns in Central and Eastern European Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 70-95.
- repec:onb:oenbfs:y:2004:i:1:b:2 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.