Globalization Without Global Money. The Double Role of the Dollar as National Currency and as World Currency and its Consequences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by WIFO in its series WIFO Working Papers with number 106.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Globalization Without Global Money. The Double Role of the Dollar as National Currency and as World Currency and its Consequences;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo & Breitenfellner, Andreas, 2008. "Crude Oil Prices and the USD/EUR Exchange Rate," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4.
- Phillip Anthony Oâ€™Hara, 2013. "Policies and Institutions for Moderating Deep Recessions, Debt Crises and Financial Instabilities," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(1), pages 19-49, March.
- repec:wfo:wquart:y:2004:i:1:p:34-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger & Michael Landesmann, 2002. "Competitive Economic Performance: The European View," WIFO Working Papers 179, WIFO.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Stephan Schulmeister & Bernd Kempa & Norbert Walter, 2009. "Internationales Währungssystem: Ist der US-Dollar als Leitwährung überholt?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(16), pages 03-18, 08.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 1998. "Turbulent Financial Markets Impair International Growth Dynamism. Medium-term Projection for the Global Economy until 2002," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 71(12), pages 831-843, December.
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 2009.
"Internationale Währungsmarktstabilität durch eine Globalwährung?
[International Monetary Stability via a Global Currency?]," MPRA Paper 18386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.