Managing Agricultural Production Risk : Innovations in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 14434.
Date of creation: Jan 2005
Date of revision:
Finance and Financial Sector Development - Non Bank Financial Institutions Banks and Banking Reform Insurance and Risk Mitigation Finance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Rural Development;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2010.
"Managing increasing environmental risks through agrobiodiversity and agrienvironmental policies,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(5), pages 483-496, 09.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Dimitar Nikolov & Minka Anastasova-Chopeva & Elizabeth Ivanova, 2013. "Insurance products in agriculture and farm insurance behaviour (English)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 84-102.
- Birgit Müller & Martin Quaas & Karin Frank & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2009.
"Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
149, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Müller, Birgit & Quaas, Martin F. & Frank, Karin & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2011. "Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2137-2144, September.
- Guenther Filler & Martin Odening & Ostap Okhrin & Wei Xu, 2009.
"On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2009-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Xu, Wei & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin & Okhrin, Ostap, 2009. "On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49131, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xu, Wei & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin & Okhrin, Ostap, 2009. "On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51426, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dimitar Nikolov & Minka Anastasova-Chopeva & Elizabeth Ivanova, 2013. "Insurance products in agriculture and farm insurance behaviour (Bulgarian)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 62-83.
- Stefan Hochrainer & Reinhard Mechler & Georg Pflug, 2009. "Climate change and financial adaptation in Africa. Investigating the impact of climate change on the robustness of index-based microinsurance in Malawi," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 231-250, March.
- Zant, Wouter, 2008. "Hot Stuff: Index Insurance for Indian Smallholder Pepper Growers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1585-1606, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.