Corruption and Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 11545.
Date of creation: May 1998
Date of revision:
Corruption and Anitcorruption Law Governance - National Governance Governance - Governance Indicators Public Sector Corruption and Anticorruption Measures Public Sector Development Law and Development;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2001.
"Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2000. "Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 545-79.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2000. "Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition," CESifo Working Paper Series 313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2000. "Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp157, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Reyer Gerlagh, 2004. "Resource-Abundance and Economic Growth in the U.S," Working Papers 2004.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Papyrakis, E. & Gerlagh, R., 2004.
"The resource curse hypothesis and its transmission channels,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3764006, Tilburg University.
- Papyrakis, Elissaios & Gerlagh, Reyer, 2004. "The resource curse hypothesis and its transmission channels," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 181-193, March.
- Jensen, Nathan M & Rahman, Aminur, 2011. "The silence of corruption : identifying underreporting of business corruption through randomized response techniques," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5696, The World Bank.
- Saleth, R. Maria & Dinar, Ariel, 2008. "Quantifying institutional impacts and development synergies in water resource programs : a methodology with application to the Kala Oya basin, Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4498, The World Bank.
- Jensen, Nathan M. & Li, Quan & Rahman, Aminur, 2007. "Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter : understanding corruption using cross-national firm-level surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4413, The World Bank.
- Jean-Francois Arvis & Ronald E. Berenbeim, 2003. "Fighting Corruption in East Asia : Solutions from the Private Sector," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14749, October.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1999. "Corruption in economic development - beneficial grease, minor annoyance, or major obstacle?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2048, The World Bank.
- Strand, Jon, 2009. ""Revenue management"effects related to financial flows generated by climate policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5053, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.