Valuing Camp-Site Characteristics: A Generalized Travel-Cost Model of Demand for Recreational Camping
AbstractIn this paper we develop and estimate a traval-cost model of demand for recreational camping in the provincial parks of the Province of Ontario, Canada, in the spirit of the Vaughan-Russell contribution.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Waterloo, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 9605.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
TRAVEL; DEMAND; ECONOMIC MODEL;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pat Gruber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.