Dow And Saville'S Critique On Monetary Policy- A Review Essay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics in its series UWO Department of Economics Working Papers with number 8901.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Reference Centre, Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2
Phone: 519-661-2111 Ext.85244
Web page: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html
financial policy ; economic theory;
Other versions of this item:
- Laidler, David, 1989. "Dow and Saville's Critique of Monetary Policy--A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 1147-59, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003.
"Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 271-304, Supplemen.
- Edward Nelson, 2003. "Money and the transmission mechanism in the optimizing IS-LM specification," Working Papers 2003-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Nelson, 2009.
"An Overhaul of Doctrine: The Underpinning of UK Inflation Targeting,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages F333-F368, 06.
- Edward Nelson, 2007. "An overhaul of doctrine: the underpinning of U.K. inflation targeting," Working Papers 2007-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Nelson, 2004.
"The Great Inflation of the seventies: what really happened?,"
2004-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson Edward, 2005. "The Great Inflation of the Seventies: What Really Happened?," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-50, July.
- Edward Nelson, 2005.
"Monetary Policy Neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(1), May.
- Nelson, Edward, 2005. "Monetary Policy Neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand," MPRA Paper 822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "Monetary policy neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand," Working Papers 2004-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Stanley C W Salvary, 2008.
"Informedness of Economic Agents and the Quantity Theory of Money,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 61-85, February.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2005. "Informedness Of Economic Agents And The Quantity Theory Of Money," Macroeconomics 0512005, EconWPA.
- Oscar Dancourt & Waldo Mendoza, 1991. "Política monetaria en una economía de mercado dolarizada: un modelo para el Perú ," Documentos de Trabajo 1991-93, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin, 2004.
"Monetary Policy and Stagflation in the UK,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 293-318, June.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Monetary Policy And Not Monetary Control: A Rethinking," Macroeconomics 0502030, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.