Milton Friedman and the Evolution of Macroeconomics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute in its series University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers with number 200511.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Economic Policy Research Institute, Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2
Phone: 519-661-2111 Ext.85244
Web page: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/epri_workingpapers.html
Friedman; macroeconomics; money; inflation; monetary policy; consumption; Keynesianism; monetarism;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-01-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2006-01-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-01-01 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco José de Siqueira, 2007. "La instrumentación jurídica de la distribución de papel moneda de curso legal en Brasil," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 167-184, Octubre-d.
- Christian Johnson & George G Kaufman, 2007. "Un banco, con cualquier otro nombre…," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 185-199, Octubre-d.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2007. "The contributions of Milton Friedman to economics," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 1-30.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2007. "Las contribuciones de Milton Friedman a la economía," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 150-166, Octubre-d.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.