China's Capital Stock Seris By Region and Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics in its series Economics Discussion / Working Papers with number 09-02.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, W.A. 6009
Phone: (08) 9380 2918
Fax: (08) 9380 1016
Web page: http://www.business.uwa.edu.au/school/disciplines/economics
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Xian, 2013. "Energy and emissions efficiency patterns of Chinese regions: A multi-directional efficiency analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 105-116.
- Irina Hotz, 2012. "Energy endowments, barriers to trade and industry location in Chinese provinces," IRENE Working Papers 12-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Edgerton, David & Opper, Sonja, 2011.
"A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China,"
2011:23, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Andersson, Fredrik N.G. & Edgerton, David L. & Opper, Sonja, 2013. "A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 239-251.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2013.
"On the Relevance of Exports for Regional Output Growth in China,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1264, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dreger, Christian & Zhang, Yanqun, 2013. "On the relevance of exports for regional output growth in China," Discussion Papers 331, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Jane Haltmaier, 2013. "Challenges for the future of Chinese economic growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 1072, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Van Leeuwen, Bas & van Leeuwen-Li, Jieli & Foldvari, Peter, 2011. "Regional human capital in Republican and New China: Its spread, quality and effects on economic growth," MPRA Paper 43582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shane Standley).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.