Public Infrastructure Canpital and Private Investment
AbstractThe importance of government capital (infrastrure) spending for private investment is the primary focus of this paper.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia in its series Economics Working Papers with number wp96-2.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: School of Economics, University of Wollongong, Northfields Avenue, Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
Phone: +612 4221-3659
Fax: +612 4221-3725
Web page: http://business.uow.edu.au/econ/index.html
More information through EDIRC
PUBLIC SECTOR; INVESTMENTS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Argyrous, 1998. "Can Expenditure Cuts Eliminate a Budget Deficit? The Australian Experience," Macroeconomics 9809003, EconWPA, revised 24 Feb 1999.
- Saleh, Ali Salman, 2003. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Performance in Lebanon: A Simulation Analysis," Economics Working Papers wp03-14, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.