One Third of the World's Growth and Inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Papers with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2002/38.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
China; Distribution dynamics; Gini coefficient; Head-count index; India; Poverty; World individual income distribution;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2007. "Economic Integration, Growth, and Poverty," IDB Publications 8389, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "A Review of Decomposition of Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004.
"Continental and Sub-Continental Income Inequality,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Branko Milanovic, 2003. "The Ricardian Vice: Why Sala-i-Martin’s calculations of world income inequality are wrong," HEW 0305003, EconWPA.
- Weisbrod, Julian & Vollmer, Sebastian & Holzmann, Hajo, 2007.
"Perspectives on the World Income Distribution: Beyond Twin Peaks Towards Welfare Conclusions,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007
32, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Hajo Holzmann & Sebastian Vollmer & Julian Weisbrod, 2007. "Perspectives on the World Income Distribution - Beyond Twin Peaks Towards Welfare Conclusions," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 158, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E. & Rao, D. S. Prasada, 2007.
"Estimating and Combining National Income Distributions Using Limited Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 97-109, January.
- D.S. Prasada Rao & Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths, 2004. "Estimating and Combining National Income Distributions using Limited Data," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 213, Econometric Society.
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2005. "Estimating and Combining National Income Distributions using Limited Data," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 926, The University of Melbourne.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002.
"The world distribution of income (estimated from individual country distributions),"
0102-58, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "The world distribution of income (estimated from individual country distributions)," Economics Working Papers 615, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2002.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "The World Distribution of Income (estimated from Individual Country Distributions)," NBER Working Papers 8933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Servaas van der Berg & Megan Louw, 2003.
"Changing Patterns of South African income distribution: Towards time series estimates of distribution and poverty,"
02/2003, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Servaas Van Der Berg & Megan Louw, 2004. "Changing Patterns Of South African Income Distribution: Towards Time Series Estimates Of Distribution And Poverty," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(3), pages 546-572, 09.
- Timothy M. Smeeding, 2002. "Globalization, Inequality, and the Rich Countries of the G-20: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS)," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 48, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Regional Income Inequality in Selected Large Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "The World Distribution of Income and Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1267, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Poverty Relationships," IZA Discussion Papers 1338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michał Kruszka & Marcin Puziak, 2010. "Convergence and Distributions of Income in Large European Economies," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 4(4), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.