Education Is Good for the Poor: A Note on Dollar and Kraay (2001)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2001/137.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Poverty; Income distribution; Education; growth;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludger Woessmann, 2003. "Central Exams as the "Currency" of School Systems: International Evidence on the Complementarity of School Autonomy and Central Exams," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(4), pages 46-56, 02.
- Klump, Rainer & Prüfer, Patricia, 2005. "How to prioritise policies for poverty reduction: Applying Bayesian Model Averaging to Vietnam," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 27, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Gundlach, Erich & Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert, 2003. "Soziale Ertragsraten und Verteilungseffekte des Humankapitals: internationale Evidenz," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3223, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrew Sumner & Meera Tiwari, 2005. "Poverty and economic policy: what happens when researchers disagree?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 791-801.
- Chen,Derek Hung Chiat & Ranaweera,Thilakaratna & Storozhuk, Andriy, 2004. "The RMSM-S+P : a minimal poverty module for the RMSM-X," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3304, The World Bank.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2004. "Strategien zur Bekämpfung der weltweiten Armut: Irrwege, Umwege und Auswege," Kiel Discussion Papers 407, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.