William S. Vickrey
AbstractEntry for William Vickrey, prepared for the Dictionary of Scientific Biography
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Missouri in its series Working Papers with number 0519.
Length: 10 pgs.
Date of creation: 07 Dec 2005
Date of revision:
Vickrey's Contributions; Vickrey Auction; Public Economics; Asymmetric Information;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2005-12-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2005-12-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2005-12-14 (Microeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Stratton).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.