Empirical analysis of production fonction of Bosnia and Herzegovina for the period 1952-1989
AbstractIn this study, different production functions were analysed and applied to the industry of Bosnia Herzegovina for the period 1952-1989. Econometric applications consist of estimating specifications of the Cobb-Douglas production function, of the Solow-Nelson and of the constant-elasticity of substition production function for following periods: 1952-1965, 1966-1989. The obtained results for Cobb-Douglas production estimation function regarding constant returns to scale are acceptable for all studied periods. The Solow-Nelson is acceptable only for the period 1966-1989. The results of production function of constant returns to scale were not accepted. Therefore it seems that the contribution of capital was a key factor in Bosnia Herzegovina\'s growh during the studied periods.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg in its series Working Papers of BETA with number 2001-15.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PEGE. 61, Aven. de la Forêt-Noire 67000 Strasbourg
Phone: +33 3 68 85 20 69
Fax: +33 3 68 85 20 70
Web page: http://www.beta-umr7522.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Production fonction- Applications econometric- Growth - Bosnia and Herzegovina.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2001-10-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TID-2001-07-13 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.