Efficient governance structure: implications for banking regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/9655.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Tirole, Jean, 1992. "Efficient Governance Structure : Implications for Banking Regulation," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 18, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Gale & Xavier Vives, 2001.
"Dollarization, bailouts, and the stability of the banking system,"
Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
729, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Douglas Gale & Xavier Vives, 2002. "Dollarization, Bailouts, And The Stability Of The Banking System," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 117(2), pages 467-502, May.
- Gale, Douglas & Vives, Xavier, 2002. "Dollarization, bailouts, and the stability of the banking system," HWWA Discussion Papers 185, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Gale, Douglas M & Vives, Xavier, 2001. "Dollarization, Bailouts and the Stability of the Banking System," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Uhde, André, 2010. "Zur Neuregulierung des Bankensektors nach der Finanzkrise: Bewertung der Reformvorhaben der EU aus ordnungspolitischer Sicht," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 02, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2009.
"Bank regulation and supervision in bank-dominated financial systems: a comparison between Japan and Germany,"
European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 177-209, April.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2007. "Bank regulation and supervision in Japan and Germany: A comparison," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University 211, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Alan D. Morrison & Lucy White, 2005. "Crises and Capital Requirements in Banking," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1548-1572, December.
- Fulbert Tchana Tchana, 2009.
"Regulation and Banking Stability: A Survey of Empirical Studies,"
136, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2008. "Regulation and Banking Stability: A Survey of Empirical Studies," MPRA Paper 9298, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2008.
- Gropp, Reint & Vesala, Jukka, 2004.
"Deposit insurance, moral hazard and market monitoring,"
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank
0302, European Central Bank.
- Reint Gropp & Jukka Vesala, 2002. "Deposit insurance, moral hazard, and market monitoring," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago 823, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Richard W. Kopcke, 2000. "Deposit insurance, capital requirements, and financial stability," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 00-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Reza Vaez-Zadeh & Danyang Xie & Edda Zoli, 2002. "MODIS: A Market-Oriented Deposit Insurance Scheme," Finance, EconWPA 0212001, EconWPA.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012.
"The dynamics of a banking duopoly with capital regulations,"
Discussion Papers, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
2012/151, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Fanti, Luciano, 2014. "The dynamics of a banking duopoly with capital regulations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 340-349.
- Edda Zoli & Danyang Xie & Reza Vaez-Zadeh, 2002. "Modis," IMF Working Papers 02/207, International Monetary Fund.
- A.W.A. Boot & S. Dezelan & T.T. Milbourn, 2000. "Regulation and the Evolution of the Financial Services Industry," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued), Netherlands Central Bank 50, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Anthony M. Santomero, 1996. "The Regulatory and Public Policy Agenda for Effective Intermediation in Post Socialist Economies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania 96-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Vollmer, Uwe & Wiese, Harald, 2013. "Minimum capital requirements, bank supervision and special resolution schemes. Consequences for bank risk-taking," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 487-497.
- Enrique L. Kawamura, 2000. "Banks with Peso-Dominated Deposits in Small Open Economies with Aggregate Liquidity Shocks," Working Papers, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia 27, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jun 2002.
- Srdjan T. Marinkovic, 2005. "Designing an incentive-compatible safety net in a financial system in transition: the case of Serbia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 23375, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sebastián Nieto, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Implications of the New Banking Capital Regulation in Emerging Markets: A Duopoly Model Adapted to Risk-Averse Banks," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Noy, Ilan, 2004. "Financial liberalization, prudential supervision, and the onset of banking crises," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 341-359, September.
- Horiuchi, Akiyoshi & Shimizu, Katsutoshi, 1998. "The deterioration of bank balance sheets in Japan: Risk-taking and recapitalization," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 1-26, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.