Efficient governance structure: implications for banking regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/9655.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Tirole, Jean, 1992. "Efficient Governance Structure : Implications for Banking Regulation," IDEI Working Papers 18, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reza Vaez-Zadeh & Danyang Xie & Edda Zoli, 2002. "MODIS: A Market-Oriented Deposit Insurance Scheme," Finance 0212001, EconWPA.
- Gale, Douglas M & Vives, Xavier, 2001.
"Dollarization, Bailouts and the Stability of the Banking System,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Douglas Gale & Xavier Vives, 2002. "Dollarization, Bailouts, And The Stability Of The Banking System," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 117(2), pages 467-502, May.
- Gale, Douglas & Vives, Xavier, 2002. "Dollarization, bailouts, and the stability of the banking system," HWWA Discussion Papers 185, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Douglas Gale & Xavier Vives, 2001. "Dollarization, bailouts, and the stability of the banking system," Proceedings 729, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Edda Zoli & Danyang Xie & Reza Vaez-Zadeh, 2002. "Modis," IMF Working Papers 02/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Noy, Ilan, 2004. "Financial liberalization, prudential supervision, and the onset of banking crises," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 341-359, September.
- Alan D. Morrison & Lucy White, 2005. "Crises and Capital Requirements in Banking," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1548-1572, December.
- Sebastián Nieto, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Implications of the New Banking Capital Regulation in Emerging Markets: A Duopoly Model Adapted to Risk-Averse Banks," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Srdjan T. Marinkovic, 2005. "Designing an incentive-compatible safety net in a financial system in transition: the case of Serbia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23375, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Uhde, André, 2010. "Zur Neuregulierung des Bankensektors nach der Finanzkrise: Bewertung der Reformvorhaben der EU aus ordnungspolitischer Sicht," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 02, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Fanti, Luciano, 2014. "The dynamics of a banking duopoly with capital regulations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 340-349.
- Gropp, Reint & Vesala, Jukka, 2004.
"Deposit insurance, moral hazard and market monitoring,"
Working Paper Series
0302, European Central Bank.
- Reint Gropp & Jukka Vesala, 2002. "Deposit insurance, moral hazard, and market monitoring," Proceedings 823, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Fulbert Tchana Tchana, 2009.
"Regulation and Banking Stability: A Survey of Empirical Studies,"
136, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2008. "Regulation and Banking Stability: A Survey of Empirical Studies," MPRA Paper 9298, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2008.
- Horiuchi, Akiyoshi & Shimizu, Katsutoshi, 1998. "The deterioration of bank balance sheets in Japan: Risk-taking and recapitalization," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 1-26, May.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2007.
"Bank regulation and supervision in Japan and Germany: A comparison,"
Discussion Paper Series
211, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2009. "Bank regulation and supervision in bank-dominated financial systems: a comparison between Japan and Germany," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 177-209, April.
- Richard W. Kopcke, 2000. "Deposit insurance, capital requirements, and financial stability," Working Papers 00-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Anthony M. Santomero, 1996. "The Regulatory and Public Policy Agenda for Effective Intermediation in Post Socialist Economies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Enrique L. Kawamura, 2000. "Banks with Peso-Dominated Deposits in Small Open Economies with Aggregate Liquidity Shocks," Working Papers 27, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jun 2002.
- A.W.A. Boot & S. Dezelan & T.T. Milbourn, 2000. "Regulation and the Evolution of the Financial Services Industry," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 50, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Vollmer, Uwe & Wiese, Harald, 2013. "Minimum capital requirements, bank supervision and special resolution schemes. Consequences for bank risk-taking," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 487-497.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.