Flexible integration: towards a more effective and democratic Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/9541.
Length: xviii, 190 p.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Sutter, 2000.
"Flexible Integration, EMU and Relative Voting Power in the EU,"
Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 41-62, July.
- Sutter, Matthias, 2000. " Flexible Integration, EMU and Relative Voting Power in the EU," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 104(1-2), pages 41-62, July.
- Pierre Salmon, 2003. "The Assignment of Powers in an Open-ended European Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 993, CESifo Group Munich.
- Beat Spirig & Rolf Weder, 2008. "To Wait or Not to Wait: Swiss EU-Membership as an Investment under Uncertainty," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(I), pages 85-114, March.
- Massimo Bordignon & Sandro Brusco, 2003.
"On Enhanced Cooperation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
996, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rui Henrique Alves, 2004. "New Constitution, New Europe: What About (Fiscal) Federalism?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p652, European Regional Science Association.
- Bard Harstad, 2006. "Flexible Integration," Discussion Papers 1428, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Wohlgemuth, Michael, 2011. "The boundaries of the state," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 11/3, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Nikitas Konstantinidis, 2008. "Gradualism and uncertainty in international union formation: The European Community’s first enlargement," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 399-433, December.
- Berglöf, Erik & Burkart, Mike & Friebel, Guido & Paltseva, Elena, 2012.
"Club-in-the-club: Reform under unanimity,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 492-507.
- Schwager, Robert, 1999. "Democratisation versus accountability - should the European Parliament be given more powers?," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-45, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rui Henrique Alves, 2004. "Europe: Looking for a New Model," FEP Working Papers 154, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Samir Jahjah, 2001. "Financial Stability and Fiscal Crises in a Monetary Union," IMF Working Papers 01/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Neheider, Susanne, 2006. "Die Rolle der Strukturpolitik in der Europäischen Integration," Discussion Papers 2006/1, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- Georgios E. Chortareas & Stephen M. Miller, 2000.
"Optimal Central Banker Contracts and Common Agency,"
2000-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2002.
- Georgios Chortareas & Stephen Miller, 2004. "Optimal Central Banker Contracts and Common Agency," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 131-155, October.
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1998. "Subsidiarity and the European Union," NBER Working Papers 6556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kollintzas, Tryphon & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 1999. "Normative Aspects of Fiscal Policy in an Economic Union: a Review," CEPR Discussion Papers 2212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Torres, 2007. "A convergência para a União Económica e Monetária: objectivo nacional ou constrangimento externo?," NIPE Working Papers 21/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Economides, George & Miaouli, Natasha, 2006. "Federal transfers, environmental policy and economic growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 680-699, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.