Individualisation of the social and fiscal rights and the equal opportunities between women and men
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/8607.
Length: 322 p.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henri Sterdyniak, 2004.
"Contre l'individualisation des droits sociaux,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/5272, Sciences Po.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00384510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jill Rubery & Mark Smith & Dominique Anxo & Lennart Flood, 2001. "The Future European Labor Supply: The Critical Role of the Family," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 33-69.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.