The gender pay gap in Luxembourg
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/8012.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Note: Sponsorship: European Expert Group on Gender and Employment Report to the Equal Opportunities Unit
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vandenberghe, Vincent, 2011.
"Firm-level Evidence on Gender Wage Discrimination in the Belgian Private Economy,"
Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain
info:hdl:2078.1/118128, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Vincent Vandenberghe, 2011. "Firm‐level Evidence on Gender Wage Discrimination in the Belgian Private Economy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 25(3), pages 330-349, 09.
- Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2011. "Firm-level Evidence on Gender Wage Discrimination in the Belgian Private Economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.