Power to parties: cohesion and competition in the European Parliament 1979-2001
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/7752.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: British Journal of Political Science (2005) v.35,p.209-234
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Landi & Riccardo Pelizzo, 2005.
"A spatial analysis of the XIII Italian Legislature,"
Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics
22-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Massimiliano Landi & Riccardo Pelizzo, 2005. "A spatial analysis of the XIII Italian Legislature," Governance Working Papers 22459, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bruce Desmarais, 2012. "Lessons in disguise: multivariate predictive mistakes in collective choice models," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 719-737, June.
- Follesdal, Andreas & Hix, Simon, 2005. "Why There is a Democratic Deficit in the EU: A Response to Majone and Moravcsik," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV), CONNEX and EUROGOV networks 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Rene Lindstadt, Jonathan B. Slapin & Ryan J. Vander Wielen, 2009. "Balancing Competing Demands: Position-Taking and Election Proximity in the European Parliament," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp295, IIIS.
- Kaniovski, Serguei & Mueller, Dennis C., 2011. "How representative is the European Union Parliament?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 61-74, March.
- Drieskens, Edith & Van Genderen, Ruben & Reykers, Yf, 2014. "From indications to indicators: Measuring regional leadership in the UN context," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages S151-S171.
- Döring, Holger, 2006. "The Composition of the College of Commissioners: Patterns of Delegation," MPIfG Discussion Paper 06/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Hartlapp, Miriam & Metz, Julia & Rauh, Christian, 2010. "How external interests enter the European Commission: Mechanisms at play in legislative position formation," Discussion Papers, Schumpeter Junior Research Group Position Formation in the EU Commission SP IV 2010-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Manow, Philip & Döring, Holger, 2006. "Divided Government European Style? Electoral and Mechanical Causes of European Parliament and Council Divisions," MPIfG Discussion Paper 06/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.