The Econometric Analysis of Non-Uniqueness in Rational Expectations Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/649.
Length: 234 p.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2012.
"Financial crises in efficient markets: How fundamentalists fuel volatility,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/149191, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Szafarz, Ariane, 2012. "Financial crises in efficient markets: How fundamentalists fuel volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 105-111.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Financial Crises in Efficient Markets: How Fundamentalists Fuel Volatility," Working Papers CEB 10-052, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wenzelburger, Jan, 2006. "Learning in linear models with expectational leads," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 854-884, November.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010.
"How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?,"
DULBEA Working Papers
10-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2009. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," Working Papers CEB 09-048.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- María-José Gutiérrez & Jesús Vázquez, 2001.
"The Changing Behavior Of The Term Structure Of Post-War U.S. Interest Rates And Changes In The Federal Reserve Chairman: Is There A Link?,"
01-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- María José Gutiérrez & Jesús Vázquez, . "The Changing Behavior of the Term Structure of Post-War U.S. Interest Rates and Changes in the Federal Reserve Chairman. Is There a Link?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 01-03, FEDEA.
- Sorge, Marco M., 2012. "News shocks or parametric indeterminacy? An observational equivalence result in linear rational expectations models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 198-200.
- Vázquez Jesús, 2004.
"Switching Regimes in the Term Structure of Interest Rates during U.S. Post-War: A Case for the Lucas Proof Equilibrium?,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-41, March.
- Jesús Vázquez, 2004. "Switching Regimes in the Term Structure of Interest Rates During U.S. Post-War: A case for the Lucas proof equilibrium?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Vázquez Pérez, Jesús, 2003. "Switching Regimes in the Term Structure of Interest Rates During U.S. Post-War: A case for the Lucas proof equilibrium?," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-33, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Luca Fanelli, 2010.
"Determinacy, indeterminacy and dynamic misspecification in linear rational expectations models,"
Quaderni di Dipartimento
4, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Fanelli, Luca, 2012. "Determinacy, indeterminacy and dynamic misspecification in linear rational expectations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 153-163.
- Marco M. Sorge, 2013. "On the Fundamentalness of Nonfundamentalness in DSGE Models," CSEF Working Papers 340, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Carrillo, Julio & Fève, Patrick, 2004. "Some Perils of Policy Rule Regression," IDEI Working Papers 301, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Marco M. Sorge, 2010. "On the Empirical Separability of News Shocks and Sunspots," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 32, pages 44-55, December.
- Francesco Carravetta & Marco Sorge, 2010. "A “Nearly Ideal” Solution to Linear Time-Varying Rational Expectations Models," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 331-353, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.