Green and Producer Lobbies: Competition or Alliance?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/5841.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Per Fredriksson & Eric Neumayer & Gergely Ujhelyi, 2007.
"Kyoto Protocol cooperation: Does government corruption facilitate environmental lobbying?,"
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 231-251, October.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Eric Neumayer & Gergely Ujhelyi, 2007. "Kyoto protocol cooperation: does government corruption facilitate environmental lobbying?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3060, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.