Decentralizing Infrastructure: Advantages and Limitations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/44118.
Length: 119 p.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Estache, A., 1995. "Decentralizing Infrastructure. Advantages and Limitations," World Bank - Discussion Papers 290, World Bank.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenia Vella & Sarantis Kalyvitis, .
"Public Capital Maintenance, Decentralization and U.s. Productivity Growth,"
DEOS Working Papers
1126, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Sarantis Kalyvitis & Eugenia Vella, 2011. "Public Capital Maintenance, Decentralization, and US Productivity Growth," Public Finance Review, , vol. 39(6), pages 784-809, November.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Pranab Bardhan, 2005.
"Decentralization, Corruption And Government Accountability: An Overview,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2005-023, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee, 2005. "Decentralization, Corruption and Government Accountability: An Overview," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-152, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Humplick, Frannie & Moini-Araghi, Azadeh, 1996. "Decentralized structures for providing roads : a cross-country comparison," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1658, The World Bank.
- Humplick, Frannie & Moini-Araghi, Azadeh, 1996. "Is there an optimal structure for decentralized provision of roads?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1657, The World Bank.
- Estache, Antonio & Martimort, David, 1999. "Politics, transaction costs, and the design of regulatory institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2073, The World Bank.
- Dinar, Ariel & Kemper, Karin & Blomquist, William & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2006. "The Process and Performance of Decentralization of River Basin Resource Management: A Global Analysis," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21093, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pranab Bardhan, 2002. "Decentralization of Governance and Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 185-205, Fall.
- Chowdhury, Shyamnal & Yamauchi, Futoshi & Dewina, Reno, 2009. "Governance decentralization and local infrastructure provision in Indonesia:," IFPRI discussion papers 902, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Montolio, Daniel & Trillas, Francesc, 2013.
"Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 18-31.
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications," Working Papers 2011/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McNab, Robert M., 2003.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1597-1616, September.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 2001. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0101, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.