On extending the Negishi approach to computing equilibria: the case of government price support policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/1741.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Journal of Economic Theory (1988) v.44,p.168-178
Other versions of this item:
- Ginsburgh, Victor A. & Van der Heyden, Ludo, 1988. "On extending the negishi approach to computing equilibria: The case of government price support policies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 168-178, February.
- GINSBURGH, Victor A. & VAN DER HEYDEN, Ludo, . "On extending the Negishi approach to computing equilibria: the case of government price support policies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -787, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1994.
"Endogenously determined price rigidities,"
1994-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Talman,Dolf & Laan,Gerard,van der & Herings,P. Jean-Jacques, 2001.
"Quantity Constrained Equilibria,"
012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2001. "Quantity Constrained Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2001-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman, 2001. "Quantity Constrained Equilibria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-116/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992.
"On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems,"
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990. "On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems," Working Papers 436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Olga Kiuila & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2014. "Economic modeling approaches: optimization versus equilibrium," Working Papers 2014-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Babenko, R. & Talman, A.J.J., 2006. "Quantity Constrained General Equilibrium," Discussion Paper 2006-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.