Banking competition and cost efficiency: a micro-data analysis on the Czech banking industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/14307.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Comparative Economic Studies (2008) v.50 n° 2,p.253-273
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavarek, Daniel & Repkova, Iveta, 2011. "Estimation of the competitive conditions in the Czech banking sector," MPRA Paper 30720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Horváth & Jakub Seidler & Laurent Weill, 2014.
"Bank Capital and Liquidity Creation: Granger-Causality Evidence,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 341-361, June.
- Horváth, Roman & Seidler, Jakub & Weill, Laurent, 2012. "Bank capital and liquidity creation: Granger-causality evidence," Working Paper Series 1497, European Central Bank.
- Roman Horvath & Jakub Seidler & Laurent Weill, 2012. "Banks' Capital and Liquidity Creation: Granger Causality Evidence," Working Papers 2012/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Roman Horváth & Jakub Seidler & Laurent Weill, 2012. "Bank Capital and Liquidity Creation : Granger Causality Evidence," Working Papers 318, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Jaromir Baxa & Jiri Bohm & Roman Horvath & Lubos Komarek & Petr Kral & Magdalena Morgese Borys & Filip Rozsypal & Branislav Saxa & Borek Vasicek, 2011. "Monetary Policy Analysis in a Central Bank," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 1, volume 9, number rb09/1 edited by Jan Babecky & Roman Horvath, August.
- Alena Bicakova & Kamil Dybczak & Ales Krejdl & Jiri Slacalek & Michal Slavik, 2007. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Fiscal Policy and its Sustainability," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 2, volume 5, number rb05/2 edited by Ian Babetskii & Vladimir Bezdek, August.
- Karel Janda, 2008. "Which Government Interventions Are Good in Alleviating Credit Market Failures?," Working Papers IES 2008/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2008.
- Alin Marius Andrieş & Bogdan Căpraru, 2012. "Competition and efficiency in EU27 banking systems," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 41-60, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.