Atypical employment in the EC
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/13464.
Length: xx, 256 p.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grip, Andries de & Hoevenberg, Jeroen & Willems, Ed, 1997. "Atypical employment in the European Union," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13271, Maastricht University.
- Dekker, Ron & Grip, Andries de & Heijke, Hans, 2002. "The effects of training and overeducation on career mobility in a segmented labour market," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13267, Maastricht University.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2002.
"The effect of child care and part time opportunities on participation and fertility decisions in Italy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 549-573.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muffels, Ruud & Fouarge, Didier, 2001. "Working Profiles and Employment Regimes in European Panel Perspective," MPRA Paper 13295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muffels, Ruud & Wilthagen, Ton & Heuvel, Nick van den, 2002.
"Labour Market Transitions and Employment Regimes: Evidence on the Flexibility-Security Nexus in Transitional Labour Markets,"
13301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muffels, Ruud & Wilthagen, Ton & van den Heuvel, Nick, 2002. "Labour market transitions and employment regimes: evidence on the flexibility-security nexus in transitional labour markets," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 02-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Jelle Visser, 2001. "WP 3 - Negotiated flexibility in working time and labour market transitions - The case of the Netherlands," AIAS Working Papers wp3, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Jérôme De Henau & Sile O’Dorchai & Danièle Meulders & Hélène Périvier-Timbeau, 2004. "The relative generosity of the EU-15 member states’ child policies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3942, Sciences Po.
- Kea Tijdens, 2002. "Gender Roles and Labor Use Strategies: Women's Part-Time Work in the European Union," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 71-99.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006.
"The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
31, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2007. "The mismatch between employment and child care in Italy: the impact of rationing," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 805-832, October.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006. "The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing," CHILD Working Papers wp08_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.