Rational bubbles during Polland’s hiperinflation: implications and empirical evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics - dECON in its series Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) with number 1193.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Constituyente 1502, 6to piso, CP 11200, Montevideo
Phone: (598) 2410-6449
Fax: (598) 2410-6450
Web page: http://www.decon.edu.uy/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Funke, Michael & Hall, Stephen & Sola, Martin, 1994. "Rational bubbles during Poland's hyperinflation: Implications and empirical evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1257-1276, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2011.
"Testing for Multiple Bubbles,"
09-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2012. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles," Working Papers 13-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2012. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1843, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- K. Rudgalvis, 1996. "Establishing a new currency and exchange rate determination: the case of Lithuania," CERT Discussion Papers 9604, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Hooker, Mark A., 2000. "Misspecification versus bubbles in hyperinflation data: Monte Carlo and interwar European evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 583-600, August.
- Simon van Norden & Robert Vigfusson, 1996.
"Avoiding the Pitfalls: Can Regime-Switching Tests Detect Bubbles?,"
- Vigfusson, R. & Van Norden, S., 1996. "Avoiding the Pitfalls: Can Regime-Switching Tests Detect Bubbles?," Working Papers 96-11, Bank of Canada.
- Keith Cuthbertson & Don Bredin, 2001.
"Money demand in the czech republic since transition,"
Journal of Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 271-290.
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith, 2001. "Money Demand in the Czech Republic since Transition," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Psaradakis, Zacharias & Sola, Martin & Spagnolo, Fabio, 2001. "A simple procedure for detecting periodically collapsing rational bubbles," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 317-323, September.
- Marcet, Albert & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 1998.
"Recurrent Hyperinflations and Learning,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1875, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcet, A. & Nicolini, J.P., 1997. "Recurrent Hyperinflations and Learning," Papers 9721, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Albert Marcet & Juan P. Nicolini, 1995. "Recurrent hyperinflations and learning," Economics Working Papers 244, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2001.
- Hess, Martin K., 2003. "What drives Markov regime-switching behavior of stock markets? The Swiss case," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 527-543.
- Funke, Michael & Chen, Xi, 2012. "Real-time warning signs of emerging and collapsing Chinese house price bubbles," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Charemza, Wojciech W., 1996. "Detecting stochastic bubbles on an East European foreign exchange market: An estimation/simulation approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 35-53, March.
- Taipalus, Katja, 2012. "Detecting asset price bubbles with time-series methods," Scientific Monographs E:47/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Simon van Norden & Huntley Schaller & ), 1995.
"Speculative Behaviour, Regime-Switching, and Stock Market Crashes,"
- Van Norden, S. & Schaller, H., 1996. "Speculative Behaviour, Regime-Switching and Stock Market Crashes," Working Papers 96-13, Bank of Canada.
- Mark A. Hooker, 1997. "Misspecification versus bubbles in hyperinflation data: Monte Carlo and interwar European evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Irene Musio) or (Héctor Pastori).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.