Cross industriy entry. The case of a small developing economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics - dECON in its series Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) with number 0495.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Constituyente 1502, 6to piso, CP 11200, Montevideo
Phone: (598) 2410-6449
Fax: (598) 2410-6450
Web page: http://www.fcs.edu.uy/subcategoria.php?SubCatId=48&CatId=53
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Walter Garcia Fontes & Ruben Tansini & Marcel Vaillant, 1994. "Cross-industry entry: The case of a small developing economy," Economics Working Papers 103, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvaro Forteza, 1995. "Multiple Equilibria in the Welfare State," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0395, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ari Kokko & Mario Zejan & Ruben Tansini, 2001. "Trade regimes and spillover effects of FDI: Evidence from Uruguay," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 124-149, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Irene Musio) or (Héctor Pastori).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.