The Gains Form Trade When Markets Are Incomplete
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Washington, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 90-08.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
commodities ; financial market ; economic equilibrium;
Other versions of this item:
- Kemp, M.C. & Wong, K-Y., 1990. "The Gains Form Trade When Markets Are Incomplete," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-08, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Tsuyoshi Shinozaki & Akihiko Yanase, 2011. "Dynamic Interactions in Trade Policy in a Differential Game Model of Tariff Protection," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 689-698, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2006:i:5:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenji Fujiwara & Tsuyoshi Shinozaki, 2010. "The Closed-Loop Effects Of Market Integration In A Dynamic Duopoly," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 1-12, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.