Causes and Consequences of Child Poverty in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre in its series Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series with number iopeps90/35.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brooks-Gunn, Jeanne & Klebanov, Pamela Kato & Liaw, Fong-ruey, 1995. "The learning, physical, and emotional environment of the home in the context of poverty: The infant health and development program," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 251-276.
- Janet Currie & Duncan Thomas, 1993. "Medicaid and Medical Care for Children," NBER Working Papers 4284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hill, Martha S. & Sandfort, Jodi R., 1995. "Effects of childhood poverty on productivity later in life: Implications for public policy," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 91-126.
- S. Korenman & J. E. Miller & J. E. Sjaastad, . "Long- term poverty and child development in the United States: Results from the NLSY," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1044-94, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Janet Currie, 1994.
"Welfare and the Well-Being of Children: The Relative Effectiveness of Cash and In-Kind Transfers,"
in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 8, pages 1-44
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet Currie, 1993. "Welfare and the Well-Being of Children: The Relative Effectiveness of Cash and In-Kind Transfers," NBER Working Papers 4539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Korenman, Sanders & Miller, Jane E. & Sjaastad, John E., 1995. "Long-term poverty and child development in the United States: Results from the NLSY," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 127-155.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrizia Faustini).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.