Collusion Through Insurance: Sharing the Costs of Oil Spill Cleanups
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Economics Working Papers with number 89-111.
Date of creation: 01 May 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/econwp.html
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Other versions of this item:
- Dekel, Eddie & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1990. "Collusion through Insurance: Sharing the Cost of Oil Spill Cleanups," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 249-52, March.
- Dekel, Eddie & Scothmer, Suzanne, 1989. "Collusion Through Insurance: Sharing the Costs of Oil Spill Cleanups," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4xg216cg, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.