LBOs and Taxes: No One to Blame But Ourselves?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Research Program in Finance Working Papers with number RPF-185.
Date of creation: 01 May 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://haas.berkeley.edu/finance/WP/rpflist.html
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gottschalg, Oliver & Berg, Achim, 2005. "Understanding value generation in buyouts," Les Cahiers de Recherche 824, HEC Paris.
- Michael P. Ross., 1998. "Corporate Hedging: What, Why and How?," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-280, University of California at Berkeley.
- Martin H. Wolfson, 1993. "Corporate Restructuring and the Budget Deficit Debate," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 495-520, Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.