Assessing Fiscal Costs and the Distribution of Pensions in Transitions to FDC and NDC Systems: A Retrospective Analysis for Chile
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government in its series Working Papers with number wp_005.
Date of creation: Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. Pdte. Errázuriz 3485 - Las Condes - Santiago
Phone: (56-2) 369 3560
Fax: (56-2) 369 3576
Web page: http://www.uai.cl/RePEc/uai
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robalino, David A. & Bodor, András, 2009.
"On the financial sustainability of earnings-related pension schemes with ‘pay-as-you-go’ financing and the role of government-indexed bonds,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 153-187, April.
- Robalino, David A. & Bodor, Andras, 2006. "On the financial sustainability of earnings-related pension schemes with"pay-as-you-go"financing and the role of government indexed bonds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3966, The World Bank.
- Markus Knell, 2010.
"The Optimal Mix Between Funded and Unfunded Pension Systems When People Care About Relative Consumption,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(308), pages 710-733, October.
- Markus Knell, 2008. "The Optimal Mix Between Funded and Unfunded Pensions System When People Care About Relative Consumption," Working Papers 146, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Holzmann, Robert & Jousten, Alain, 2010. "Addressing the Legacy Costs in an NDC Reform: Conceptualization, Measurement, Financing," IZA Discussion Papers 5296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco Pino & Solange Berstein & Guillermo Larraín, 2006. "Chilean Pension Reform: Coverage Facts and Policy Alternatives," JOURNAL OF LACEA ECONOMIA, LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio A Agostini).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.