Interregional income redistribution and convergence in a model with perfect capital mobility and unionized labor markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia in its series Department of Economics Working Papers with number 0202.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luigi Mittone, 1990. "Il ruolo della qualità nella domanda di servizi pubblici.Un metodo di analisi empirica," Department of Economics Working Papers 9006, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Roberto Tamborini, 1990. "Exchange Rate Changes and Price Determination in Polypolistic Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 9004, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gianfranco Cerea, 1990. "Le scelte organizzative e localizzative dell'amministrazione postale: un modello intrpretativo," Department of Economics Working Papers 9001, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Quirino Paris & Luciano Pilati, 1989. "L'identificazione delle allocazioni dei fattori produttivi con il duale," Department of Economics Working Papers 8906, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2005. "Interregional Income Redistribution and Convergence in a Model with Perfect Capital Mobility and Unionized Labor Markets," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 301-318, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Andreozzi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.