Importance of Base Money Even When Inflation Targeting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey in its series Working Papers with number 0404.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Head Office, Istiklal Cad. 10 Ulus, 06100 Ankara
Phone: (90 312) 507 5000
Fax: (90 312) 507 5640
Web page: http://www.tcmb.gov.tr
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-01-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2006-01-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-01-01 (Monetary Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korap, Levent, 2010. "Testing homogeneity for real income and prices in a money demand equation: the case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 30086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cem Saatçioðlu & Levent Korap, 2007.
"Turkish Money Demand, Revisited: Some Implications For Inflation And Currency Substitution Under Structural Breaks,"
Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences,
Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 21(1+2), pages 107-124.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Turkish money demand, revisited: some implications for inflation and currency substitution under structural breaks," MPRA Paper 19479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grand Nathalie & Dropsy Vincent, 2005. "Exchange Rate And Inflation Targeting In Morocco And Tunisia," Macroeconomics 0507018, EconWPA.
- Levent, Korap, 2008. "Modeling base money demand and inflation for the Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 19617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent, Korap, 2008. "Modeling Turkish M2 broad money demand: a portfolio-based approach using implications for monetary policy," MPRA Paper 19703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gulhanim Kayatas).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.