Seasonal price movements and unit roots in Indonesian rice market integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Sussex in its series Discussion Papers in Economics with number 01/95.
Date of creation: Jan 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jubilee Building G08, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SL
Phone: +44 (0) 1273 678889
Fax: +44 (0)1273 873715
Web page: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theingi Myint, 2010. "Market Integration and Price Causality in the Myanmar Rice Market," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture, vol. 7(2), pages 91-105, December.
- Asuming-Brempong, Samuel & Osei-Asare, Yaw Bonsu, 2008. "Has Imported Rice Crowded-out Domestic Rice Production in Ghana? What has Been the Role of Policy?," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52002, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Jennings) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theresa Jennings to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.