Horizontal Vs. Vertical FDI : Revisiting Evidence from U.S. Multinationals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 11-12.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, 44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012-1126
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamran Bilir & Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2014. "Host-Country Financial Development and Multinational Activity," NBER Working Papers 20046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Veronica Rappoport & Catherine Thomas & Maria Guadalupe, 2012. "The Perfect Match: Assortative Matching in International Acquisitions and the Source of Multinational Advantage," 2012 Meeting Papers 483, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kleinert, Jörn & Martin, Julien & Toubal, Farid, 2012.
"The Few Leading The Many: Foreign Affiliates and Business Cycle Comovement,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9129, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jörn Kleinert & Julien Martin & Farid Toubal, 2012. "The Few Leading the Many: Foreign Affiliates and Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers 2012-18, CEPII research center.
- Jörn Kleinert & Julien Martin & Farid Toubal, 2012. "The few leading the many: foreign affiliates and business cycle comovement," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 116, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri, 2013.
"Outsourcing and the Rise in Services,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1199, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pol Antràs & Stephen R.Yeaple, 2013. "Multinational Firms and the Structure of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 18775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basco, Sergi & Mestieri, Marti, 2013. "Mergers along the Global Supply Chain: Information Technologies and Routineness," TSE Working Papers 13-428, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.