Local and Divergent Patterns of Technological Learning within (Partly) Globalized Markets. Is There Anything New? And What Can Policies Do about It? : A Concise Guide
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy in its series LEM Papers Series with number 2002/22.
Date of creation: 26 Dec 2002
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2002-11-28 (Development)
- NEP-TID-2002-11-28 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Rishab & Soete, Luc, 2006.
"Information and intellectual property: the global challenges,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19902, Maastricht University.
- Rishab Ghosh & Luc Soete, 2006. "Information and intellectual property: the global challenges," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 919-935, December.
- Aiyer Ghosh, Rishab & Soete, Luc, 2006. "Information and intellectual property: The global challenges," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 029, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Carolina Castaldi & Mario Cimoli & Nelson Correa & Giovanni Dosi, 2004. "Technological Learning, Policy Regimes and Growth in a `Globalized' Economy: General Patterns and the Latin American Experience," LEM Papers Series 2004/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.