Innovation, Organization and Economic Dynamics. An Autobiographical Introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy in its series LEM Papers Series with number 1999/17.
Date of creation: 26 Nov 1999
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Angel Tarancon & Pablo Del Rio, 2005. "Projection of input-output tables by means of mathematical programming based on the hypothesis of stable structural evolution," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 1-23.
- Verspagen, Bart & Werker, Claudia, 2003.
"The invisible college of the economics of innovation and technological change,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-21319, Maastricht University.
- Verspagen, Bart & Werker, Claudia, 2003. "The Invisible College of The Economics of Innovation and Technological Change," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 393-419, December.
- Verspagen,Bart & Werker,Claudia, 2003. "The invisible college of the economics of innovation and technological change," Research Memoranda 009, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Verspagen, B. & Werker, C., 2003. "The invisible college of the economics of innovation and technological change," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 03.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.