Semi-parametric procedures for Unit root and fractional cointegration tests
AbstractThis paper considers the use of the long-memory, semi-parametric estimators to test unit-root and non-cointegrated processes under fractional alternatives. Critical-point values of the proposed tests are given for different sample sizes. The ADF test is used for comparison purposes. The estimation study, the critical values, and the power of the tests are supported by results of Monte Carlo experiments
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 with number 250.
Date of creation: 11 Aug 2004
Date of revision:
Fractional differencing; long-memory; cointegration; unit root.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.