Optimal Experimentation and the Perturbation Method
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 with number 71.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2003
Date of revision:
Optimal Experimentation; Learning; Perturbation Method;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Kendrick & Hans Amman, 2006.
"A Classification System for Economic Stochastic Control Models,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 453-481, June.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 2003. "A Classification System for Economic Stochastic Control Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 114, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 2012. "Conjectures on the policy function in the presence of optimal experimentation," Working Papers 12-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- David A. Kendrick & Hans M. Amman & Marco P. Tucci, 2008. "Learning About Learning in Dynamic Economic Models," Working Papers 08-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Brechet, Thierry & HRITONENKO, Natali & YATSENKO, Yuri, 2010. "Adaptation and mitigation in long-term climate policies," CORE Discussion Papers 2010065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 2008. "Comparison of Policy Functions from the Optimal Learning and Adaptive Control Frameworks," Working Papers 08-19, Utrecht School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.